wagamama national katsu curry day giveaway | terms and conditions
The promoter of the National Katsu Curry giveaway (“Giveaway”) is wagamama Limited (company number 02605751) with its registered address at 76 Wardour Street, London W1F 0UR (“we”, “our”, “us”, or “wagamama”).
Who can enter
- 1The Giveaway is open to students with a valid University student identification card (“Student ID”) aged eighteen or over on the date of the Giveaway.
- 2The Giveaway will take place on Thursday 27 September 2018 at all wagamama restaurants in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) during the relevant wagamama restaurant opening hours (“Giveaway Day”). Opening hours vary for each individual restaurant. You can check the opening times of your local wagamama restaurant at our website: www.wagamama.com
- 3wagamama employees, their families or agents, wagamama affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Giveaway may not enter.
- 4We may ask you to verify your eligibility to enter.
- 5By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway.If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- 6No purchase necessary to enter but you will be asked to provide your name and county of residence as well as valid Student ID.
- 7On Giveaway Day wagamama will be giving away prize vouchers to the first 50 students to enter each wagamama restaurant in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and present a valid Student ID. Each prize voucher enables a winner to order one of the prizes from the wagamama menu.
- 8You can enter the Giveaway by visiting a wagamama restaurant on Giveaway Day and presenting your Student ID. If you are one of the first fifty students with a valid Student ID to enter the restaurant you will be given a prize voucher.
- 9The are five possible prizes you may choose:
- 10The order of arrival of the entrants will be determined by a queue system within each restaurant. On entry to the restaurant you will be asked to join a line. You will then be asked to present your Student ID. If your Student ID is valid and you are amongst the first 50 University students to enter the restaurant on Giveaway Day you will be given a prize voucher. If you cannot present valid Student ID you will not be given a prize voucher. wagamama’s decision in relation the queue order, validity of Student ID and the award of a prize voucher is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 11There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- 12We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- 13The offer and the Prize must be redeemed on Giveaway Day only. You redeem the Prize by ordering your Katsu and presenting your voucher to the restaurant staff.
Rules for entry
- 14Only one Prize will be awarded per person.
- 15The Prize will be available at wagamama restaurants in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
- 16We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Giveaway, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- 17By entering you agree that anything which you submit, including your name, photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by us for advertising and publicity purposes and in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.The winner(s) agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the Giveaway.
- 18We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion.
- 19We may alter, amend or withdraw this Giveaway without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside of our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- 20We do not accept responsibility for (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Giveaway; (ii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of the Prize, or (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- 21We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Giveaway or by your acceptance of a Prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Giveaway.Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- 23This Giveaway, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Giveaway and/or these terms and conditions.